Multiple signal scenarios like RF Scenario, Acoustic Scenario, Multi-target are generated using MATLAB/LabVIEW as IQ Waveform. IQ-Arbitrary Waveform Generator (IQ-AWG) generates IQ Waveform for programmable transmitted pulse-width, band-widths and center frequencywhich is required for functional & dynamic testing of Signal Processing Hardware like Radar Signal Processing, Sonar Signal Processing and Weapon Communication before actual field testing of the hardware.
In Air-borne systems such as Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) and UAV communication systems to simulate the behavior of returns at the receiver input.
Military Applications ►Intelligence Gathering/Battlefield Reconnaissance/Weapons Guidance.
Civilian Applications ►Topographic Mapping/Geology and Mining/Oil Spill Monitoring/Sea Ice Monitoring/Oceanography/Agricultural Classification and Assessment/Land Use Monitoring/Planetary Investigations.
- IQ-AWG is a rugged dual board solution based on Kintex-7 FPGA with over 1.25G samples/second
- DigitalInterface Board (DIB) having all peripheral high-speedinterfaces such as USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet and PCIeGen2X4.
- Analog Processing Board (APB) consisting ofDACs, I-Q Modulator and Digital Attenuator.
- Micro SD Card slot support up to 8 GB for Standalone Operation.
- Two LVDS triggerinputs/outputs from GPIO header with level translator circuitry.
- Configuration options: On Board Flash; JTAG; Software GUI.
- 3 DACs with 1250 MSPS 16bit resolution with dual channel I&Q.
- Two Fixed Gain Amplifiers with 14db amplification.
- Two Digitally controlled Attenuators.
- Two IQ Modulators with frequency range 300 MHz to 4 GHz.
- External Clock input.
- A Dual PLL – LMK Synthesizer to generate DAC’s clocks with reference to external Clock input.
- An External LO input Signal of frequency of range from 300 MHz to 4 GHz from SMA connected to IQ-Modulator LO input.
- Power Supply:240V AC 50Hz Input Socket/12V DC output.
- Support for two independent IQ and DAC Channels.
- Easy Software API for controlling IQ Waveform Generation.
- Enhancement available to further increase the DDR memory.
A Window based Software GUI is provided in Tab format for ease of use.
|Center Frequency||400 MHz to 4 GHz|
|Bandwidth||≤ 500 MHz (Two-sided)|
|Amplitude Ripple||±1 dB|
|Output Level||0 ± 1 dBm|
|Signal Delay||≤ 1 µs|
|Out of Band Spurious Rejection||-60 dBc|
|DAC Sampling Rate||1.25 GSps|
|FPGA-DAC Interface Speed||625 MSps|
|DAC bit-width||16 bits|
|SNR||≤ 100 ps|
|Input & Outputs|
|IQ Waveform Channel 0||SMA||Out||0 dBm|
|IQ Waveform Channel 1||SMA||Out||0 dBm|
|Trigger 0||TTL||In||3.3 V|
|Trigger 1||TTL||In||3.3 V|
|Sinusoidal Clock||SMA||In||10 to 140 MHz|
|External LO||SMA||In||0 dBm|
|Mechanical Specifications After Sales Support
As per Client’s Requirement As per Client’s Need